Do I need a fishing license?
NO, our charter boat license applies to all of our customers.
Can I bring alcohol?
YES, alcohol is permitted and may be consumed in moderation, we recommend canned or plastic
beverage containers (NO GLASS PLEASE!) and we ask that each person drink responsibly, remember
that you will need to follow the Captain’s instructions in the case of an emergency situation!
What should I bring?
• sunblock (lotion/cream only, NO spray or oil)
• food and drink
• plenty of water
• warm clothes ( temperatures are typically 10 to 20 degrees cooler on the water, Be prepared)
• proper footwear (boat shoes, sneakers or deck boots recommended, no black soles please)
• small to medium cooler for food and drink ( please note that we have a large cooler on board to keep your catch fresh)
• waterproof jacket or rain suit
What do I do with my catch?
The Captain will fillet your fish at no additional charge.
Is there a bathroom on board?
YES, our boat is equipped with a marine toilet located inside the cabin.
What if it rains?
We still go out if it’s raining, in the case of severe weather the captain will make a judgment call within 24 hrs of the trip, if the captain cancels the trip you will be given the opportunity to rebook for another day, if another can not be given a full refund of deposit will be issued.
What time does the boat leave?
The captain will work with you to determine the best time to leave based on the type of trip